Hair products are a dime a dozen. How many times have you purchased a hair product and it did the exact opposite of what it advertised? We are all guilty of this. Don’t waste your time or money on a hair product that doesn’t work, instead try one of our favorite hair product lines: Bumble and bumble.
At Salon Sessions, we speak Bumble. We are absolutely obsessed with this brand and its wonderful products! Michael Gordon founded Bumble and bumble in 1977 when he opened his salon in New York City. In 1990, Gordon introduced the world to the amazing product line we have all grown to love, Bumble and bumble. These products are not only high-quality, but they get the job done! With a variety of product families within their line, you have countless options on picking the right product for your hair. Check out our top selling Bumble and bumble products:
1. Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil: Can we just say how amazing this Bumble and bumble product family is?! When it launched last May 2014, it flew off our salon retail shelves! Our customers absolutely loved it, and still do! The Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil is great for de-frizzing and smoothing your hair. It can be used on dry hair to smooth and tame those fly-aways, while it can also be used on damp hair before blow drying to create a smooth finish.
2. Thickening Hairspray: This hairspray can used on all hair types and when used on damp hair, it works great for blow-drying, adding volume, protecting your hair from heat and of course finishing off that hairstyle.
3. Super Rich Conditioner: What’s better than freshly conditioned hair? Hair that is detangled and soft while being restored, of course! That’s what your hair will feel like when you use this product.
4. Styling Creme: This product can be used on damp or dry hair as either a styling mousse or gel, depending on what look you’re going for. Nothing beats a versatile product, right?!
5. Sumotech: Perfect for short hair, this styling product is not to be confused with a wax or gel, instead it is a styling product that helps shape your short hair. The results you receive from this product last as if you used a gel or wax on your hair, without actually overwhelming your hair.
In the Pasadena area and want to try some Bumble and bumble? Stop by and check out our retail section to pick up your essentials!